Explaining the Group Dashboard
Once you’ve clicked to add a Group App, you’re brought to the Group Dashboard. This is where you can add Groups and Properties, as well as choose the layout, design and styling for your Group app.
There’s more detail on these sections further on in Support, but see below for an overview of this page.
- Properties – this takes you to the Home Page where you can add Properties & Groups
- Home / Sign In – from here you can choose the type and layout, as well as add choose background colour and logos
- About – add About information for your Group to show on the app
- Contact - add Contact information for your Group to show on the app
- Notifications – information on Push Notifications and ability to integrate with our Geo-location services
- App Styling – Pick the colours for your Group App
- Test & Publish – add publication details, as well as adding the Start Screen/Splash Screen image, App Icon & Google Play Store graphic
- Page name – edit the name of the page that lists your properties
- Enable Search – add search functionality to your app allowing users to find properties and information more easily
- Category – click to add a group for your properties into categories (eg by Type – “Luxury”, ”Budget” etc or Location “Edinburgh”, “London” etc)
- Properties – click to add an individual property (eg “London Hotel”, “Edinburgh Hotel”)