Explaining the Property CMS
Now you’ve created the Property on your Group app, you can now start adding content! After clicking “Edit Property” on the Dashboard takes you through to the Criton Content Management System (CMS). This is where you can build your app, by adding pages, features, images and text!
The main functions of the CMS are:
- Editor – this is where you start adding pages, designing and altering colours
- Analytics – view how well your app is performing!
- Users – when using the padlock function (see here), this is where you can see/add users
- Advanced Settings – learn about adding advanced features
- Features – here is where you start adding pages
- Design – choose the layout, add banners & background images
- Colours – decide the colours you wish to use on your app
- Back to – click to get back to the Group App Dashboard
- Preview Phone – view the current state of your app live
- Add Pages – select the pages and features you wish to add